Brain Boost on the Go
Your brain is 80% water, which means you need to stay well-hydrated in order to keep your brain functioning optimally. According to a study published in Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, participants in the study who drank water before performing cognitive tasks reacted faster than people who did not drink water beforehand.
Conversely, being dehydrated decreases your thinking, increases your stress hormones, impairs your judgment, and can damage your brain over time.
Hydration is key not only to brain function, but to whole-body health. Every organ in the body needs adequate hydration to function properly. It is recommended that you drink at least 84 ounces of water a day.
But who really likes to drink plain water all day long?
That’s why Dr. Amen created Brain Boost on the Go. It is primarily for people who don’t like drinking water all day – or who simply want some variety when seeking healthy hydration. And, he took it to another level by adding brain healthy ingredients to boost your mental function and energy with a delicious, refreshing flavor!
Watch this short video featuring Dr. Amen and BrainMD Health’s Chief Science Officer, Dr. Parris Kidd, to learn more about the ways in which the newly reformulated Brain Boost on the Go can help:
- promote concentration and attention
- enhance mental clarity and cognitive function
- increase energy levels without caffeine
We’re constantly on the run, trying to juggle all the things we have to do with all the things we want to do. And in order to make it in today’s fast-paced world, you’ve got to stay focused with plenty of energy. It is tempting to reach for a “quick-fix” energy drink or cup of coffee.
But watch out! Relying on caffeine and energy drinks actually makes you feel worse in the long run by causing your system to crash, burning out your energy reserve, and constricting your blood vessels (NOT what you want for your brain!)
Furthermore, excessive long-term caffeine use is associated with dehydration (which can harm your brain and body in numerous ways), stress on your heart, high blood pressure, sleep issues, moodiness, jitteriness, and headaches, to name a few.
So why not opt for the smarter choice?
Here’s what you get with Brain Boost on the Go:
- Effervescence – helps to oxygenate your brain and body as you drink it
- B6 – calms things down in the brain and can be helpful for memory function
- B12 and Folate – promote cognitive health and mental sharpness
- L-Theanine – a component of green tea (decaffeinated) which has been demonstrated to promote relaxation and focus as well as enhance feelings of well-being
- Organic fruit blend – powerful antioxidant fruits which are providing you with phytonutrients which are chemicals from plants that may help prevent disease and keep your body working properly
And best of all, it tastes GREAT!
Brain Boost on the Go is a convenient way to “feed your brain” with easy-to-carry drink sticks that add nutrients and flavor to your daily hydration.
“Your active brain needs nutrients, but it also needs water. I put a Brain Boost on the Go stick in a bottle of water and I stay energized and focused.” – Daniel G. Amen, MD
- Tips from a Pro: Here’s How to Play “Brain Smart” Golf - April 14, 2022
- How to Be Less Stressed & Feel Happier Each Day - May 22, 2020
- 7 Ways to Help Your Kids Thrive While Staying at Home - April 17, 2020