The Daniel Plan Plate
The Daniel Plan focuses on the core food groups of healthy carbs, healthy fats, healthy protein, healing spices, drinks, and super foods. And The Daniel Plan gives an easy guideline to use for any meal.
- 50 percent non-starchy veggies
- 25 percent healthy animal or vegetable proteins
- 25 percent healthy starchy vegetables or whole gluten free grains
- Side of low-glycemic fruit
- Drink—water or herbal ice teas with
Nutrition Experiment this weekend: Arrange your plate to look like the Daniel Plan Plate below.
Patient Quote of the week: “Emotional eating is like channel surfing. I do everything now with a purpose.” – Susan
Latest posts by BrainMD Life (see all)
- Tips from a Pro: Here’s How to Play “Brain Smart” Golf - April 14, 2022
- How to Be Less Stressed & Feel Happier Each Day - May 22, 2020
- 7 Ways to Help Your Kids Thrive While Staying at Home - April 17, 2020