How to Be Your Best in School
by Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
Students who are struggling in school, or excellent students who want to become more effective: this book is for you!
To go from being an average student in high school, to graduating “Summa Cum Laude” with highest honors from college and second in his medical school class, Dr. Amen understands what it takes to change habits and find success in school. He has outlined these principles in The Secrets of Successful Students, and now he’s sharing these "secrets" with you.
This book will teach you how to:
- Recognize and change bad study habits
- Prepare for classes, decrease overall study time
- Organize your class work, your time and yourself
- Choose the BEST study methods suited to YOUR personality and needs
- Get the most from lectures and your notes
- Memorize faster with longer retention
- Use a study partner to maximize your study efforts
- Use teachers as your most valuable resource
- Skillfully prepare for and take exams
- Improve writing and speaking skills
For students from 6th grade to graduate school and beyond a brilliant way to get the most out of every learning moment!
The Secrets of Successful Students, Soft cover book, 145 pages.
Parents: Read New Skills for Frazzled Parents to learn how to optimize parenting skills that involve discipline, positive reinforcement and goal setting. Help your child be the best they can in school with helpful study tips. This product combination is beneficial for the whole family!
Click Here to use this material to earn college credit.